Interlude

Howdy, everybody. :)

So, I was looking at my dashboard and realized that I have been at this prosperity story for nearly two years now. It seems sort of traditional to do anniversary posts, and I have a few random silly ideas for "behind the scenes" stuff I could post. I'm not sure anyone really cares that much about my behind the scenes crap, haha, but I'm curious about your thoughts on what I should post. Is there anything in particular you'd like to see/know? Questions you're burning to have answered?

The official two year mark is March 30th, so it's a little ways away, but that gives me some time to get stuff together. Thoughts? Any input is welcome and appreciated, and thanks for reading all this time!

4 comments:

Of course we want a behind-the-scenes, but how could I express wishes for it? I don't know what's there :)

Haha good point!

Two things I'm thinking of are a chart of all the inspirations for my sims' names...I usually try to have some rationale behind the naming scheme, as opposed to just choosing randomly.

The other thing I was thinking of doing is finishing the family tree I've been working on and making it public.

Other than that... well, I guess I could upload some sims if anyone wanted some for their own 'hoods, or I could do house tours, though I am a pretty crappy builder/decorator. Um...hm. Yeah, I'm not sure what to do!

I would love to see sim downloads (even though I already have 6 of your simmies in my game). Also, it might be nice to see how the original founder houses have evolved over the years (if you have screenshots of house renovations and such).

Good idea though, I'm a total slacker and don't do anything special with my sims and I think Silvervale turned 2 in November?

Any new simmies you'd like in your hood in particular? You know I'm always happy to upload for you. :)

Yeah, SLACKER! >:O I MEAN, IT'S NOT LIKE YOU HAVE A JOB OR A BOYFRIEND OR A HOUSE OR ANYTHING. GAWD.

Post a Comment