The Vincis (D) - Round 13



Starring:


Inari Vinci-Chin, Adult Family Sim, 2nd LTW Reach Golden Anniversary




Salvatore Vinci-Chin, Adult Knowledge Sim, 2nd LTW Become Head of the SCIA




River Vinci-Chin, Teen Knowledge Sim, LTW Become Criminal Mastermind



~*~*~*~*~



Last round at the Vinci house was pretty interesting! River, Inari, and Dakota both aged well into the next stages of their lives. River's male childhood friends turned into some pretty adorable teenagers alongside her, leading to romantic connections with both of them. The Headmaster came over, and River got accepted into Rosebud Academy. She also got inducted into the ranks of those rarefied teenagers who actually get abducted by aliens, thus winning them an alien reparations grant for college. Inari tried unsuccessfully to complete her bug collection. Let's see how they're all doing this round.





Salvatore decided that since he was getting older, he should probably try to get a job in his second life career of choice: the Intelligence career. He really thought he could become head of the SCIA if he could just get his foot in the door, and luckily, that opportunity arrived before the glass age ceiling cut him off from the possibility.





The job opportunity came just in time, too: the next day, he started really feeling the aches and pains that came with wearing a giant vintage metal dive helmet all day every day.





He almost couldn't believe that he, Salvatore, was an elder now. It seemed so long ago when he and his older brothers Enzo and Paolo were alone in their birth home trying to make ends meet after the deaths of their parents.




He'd come a long way since then...gotten taken by the social worker, adopted, given a new chance... He'd gone to college, met the girl of his dreams, achieved a lifetime goal, and had a beautiful daughter and a wonderful home. He felt pretty darn good about himself.






His new boss seemed to agree with Sal that Sal was suited for the Intelligence line of work. He received a promotion his very first week of work.






The rapid succession thereafter of promotions only cemented the idea that Sal was made for this job in everyone's head. But life wasn't to continue on without sadness forever...




It was their little girl's time to move on to college. She had a whopping number of scholarships and was rearing to go join the other Rosebud teens who had headed off before her. Even though she loved her parents, she couldn't wait to get a taste of college life...




...especially since she found out that her favorite beau, Adam, would also be joining her at Sim State. Bring on the lack of parental supervision!



[[Author's Notes: Okay, Sal and Inari are adorable elders. I don't know why, but I really have a soft spot for elders in this game. Way back to Aisling and Roisin and Santiago, I've loved them, and I especially love it when they're all in love and snuggly still into their twilight years. I definitely don't want to lose either of them, but I think they're darling with their gray heads. I checked ACR to see who River liked better out of her two romantic possibilities - Mayhew or Adam - and to my pleasure, she likes Adam better. He got sent off to college with her and will be living with her in the new dorm I've installed at the Sim State campus for my townie teens. I really hate having spouses that only have four want slots, so I patiently suffer sending townie teens who are to be mated to my playables to college and making them playables early just so they can have the full six want slots. Besides, what's one more teen when you already have NINE other sims slated to be at uni in round 13. THAT'S RIGHT. NINE. Another dorm was necessary, so you'll see when I blog the uni houses this round that I now have a Urele Cham Annex... i.e. another great dorm building I downloaded and plopped down next to the original greek house. So. Yes. Look forward to ten kids at uni at the end of this round. Including River and Adam! Only one blooper for you...

Blooper:
I really kind of do adore the mailman in this game. :') ]]

2 comments:

OMG! Sal is an elder... that's so hard to believe that this generation is turning gray. I love him though, and Inari, they're so hip and cool even in their old age :) Good luck to River and Adam in university, I guess you have your work cut out for you with 9 sims, sheesh. I'm going to have a round like that sometime in the furture /facepalm.

I know! I remember when I thought Inari would never find a guy she liked, and then she had a teenage romance with Sal. :') I love this couple. They get boring next round, so I sent them on a retirement vacation. :)

Ugh. So many sims in uni is frustrating, but at least it's never dull!

Post a Comment