The Tanakas (B) - Round 14

Hey, peoples of the internets! So I've been pretty absentee lately, and that's because I recently started my master's degree at University of Maryland. Not only am I working full-time and doing a full-time course load (40 work hours + 9 credit hours), I have to commute 160 miles round trip each day I drive to campus. And on top of that, I've caught the old familiar demon, bronchitis, again. So since I'm hacking up a lung, already woke up at 8 to read a twenty page long hella boring theory of information paper and now feel like playing sims instead of blogging them while enjoying my nice hot mug of tea... you get a slackery update. Enjoy this slideshow, and sorry for the cop-out entry.






I recommend pausing this and clicking through the images since Photobucket's slideshows go so damn fast.

2 comments:

YAY babies on the way, and totally not a slackerish update, I love the captions :). It's going to be sad to see Mari and Stella die.

Welcome back! I have troubles commenting at your page - it says "you're not authorized..." Did you block me? :)
Anyway, dogs in (or not) the mirror are too funny!
/Jungfrun68

Post a Comment