Hi, Howdy

Hey everybody. I don't know how many people out there are waiting on baited breath for new posts (lol probably none), but just in case anyone is wondering where I've disappeared to, I started my master's degree on the first of September. With a full-time course load and a full-time job, this means very little time for my sim-babies. I haven't given up or abandoned my 'hood, but it might take a while for me to get new posts up, at least until my Thanksgiving and winter breaks.

Hope everyone in simlandia is happy and healthy. :*

4 comments:

*holds breath, turns blue* You should just give in and put sims on your laptop... you can play it on silent during your boring cataloging class :p

I can't really fault you for not posting... I don't have nearly as much shiz on my agenda as you and I still don't post in a timely manner!

I'm still waiting at least! :)

Just checking in and seeing how things are going. I see you're still on break. Hope your Masters studies are going well!

Oh hey! I'm a nerd and rereading stuff. You should really start playing Rosebud again, lol ::peer pressure:: <3. Plus you finished your masters like over a year ago :p

Post a Comment